Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Power of God

Tuesday meeting...just one word to describe.

Awesome.

You know what, this was actually the first time that I actually fall under the power of God. Woo! The experience was great! I know some of you out there must be thinking, fall under the power of God only what...

Hey, it was great ok, somemore it's my first time experience this thing. About the meeting just now I also got something to say.

I can't get enough of God.

Seriously, when you are just in the presence of God, you seriously can't get enough. Right now, I'm seriously can't get enough of God...

Went to MRT station with Xuelin, Serene, Chun Li, Wei Siong. Saw Tina and Xuan Hong at the platform. Went back with Tina, Xuan Hong and Wei Siong from Outram Park, as the rest is taking towards Dhoby Ghaut that side...

I just love God so much!!!!

Counting down to Youth Camp--21 days...

0 comments: