Monday, May 05, 2008

Nice Food...

Got to blog about yesterday, yesterday, due to this week is an exam week, most of the people in my cg went back to study, so it was like left me...so I went to join W116 for fellowship.

We went to Vic's house for lunch, her mum cooked prawn noodles, and it was like so....DELICIOUS!!!! Seriously, I'm not joking, it's true, whether is it the soup or the dry one, it's just so tasty..haha...

Furthermore, Vic's dog is like SO SO SO CUTE... too bad I don't have the pic, but Gary has it, I'll take from him someday...

After dinner, Shifu, Ben, Chong, Vic and I sat down at the living room to fellowship, we chit chat about craps and stuffs...haha, was fun though...seriously, I just had a thought, when can our cg really be like this, that everyone would really come sit around, chit chat and stuff, get to know each other better, I mean, it's fun talking with them, but I really hope the next time same thing like this can happen to my cg...BURDEN!!

Anyway, I just love my guitar...haha

0 comments: