Saturday, May 17, 2008

2 fellowships I want to share...

Well, I know there's something bad going in on in my life, but I shall not say it here...cos I said it was about the 2 fellowships I want to share right...

First, was the fellowship with Wei Siong at CCK kopitiam at the bus interchange, haha, thank God that his friend can't make it to meet up with him, so I had the chance to eat and talk with him...haha. We had quite a chat though, and had fun. haha, and as for the contents of our conversation, hmm, shall not say out...haha, cos it's quite confidential. lol.

As for yesterday, hmm, went to hospital to visit Shifu, and well, I was so dumb, that I actually go the one big round route...-_-, well anyway, thank God that I reached there on time for the shuttle bus, with Qi Hui and Verona... reached there, the rest are already there, Shifu was so pale...even though the time we come was a bit better, but she still looks quite sick to me...got to pray for her also. The rest says it's due to inflammation at the appendix, so that's why she was admitted to the hospital...had quite a fellowship with W116. From that I got something, my cg is really for the time to change, our cg lacks love... Even Wei Liang, who's in tekong throwing grenades, called back to Ben the moment he received the message that Shifu was admitted to hospital. This sounds a little funny, but this is call true care and concern...

I can say that I myself is not perfect, I'm not doing enough, but that doesn't give us the reason not to do anything, I was just talking with Xiu Wen, I told her maybe it's because our cg are all teenagers, so there's still a certain level of maturity we are not there yet, and furthermore, teenagers nowadays tend to care more about themselves than the people around them...I just thought of this only, this is not part of my blogging...Cheryl is about the same age as me, if she can do it to care the people around her more than herself, why can't I do it...seriously, I think this is the willingness of the heart and the mind...hmm, repent repent...

After everything, went to Ben's house to stay for the night, and this time round, we didn't just go there to have fun. It was fruitful this time. Why?

We were able to have a guitar fellowship, learnt quite a number of songs, only thing need to improve on is the changing of chords, when Chong came, was blessed with roti prata!! We then went up to have another guitar fellowship again, then we worshipped the Lord, prayed, and everything felt better... went back to his room, as we had guitar fellowship at his balcony.

Went in to play wrestling, haha, Chong and I tagged to whack Ben, but in the end he won, because we can't really figure out the keys of the game...der...then Chong was tired, so he slept first, Ben and I continued with Winning till 6 in the morning, then we went to sleep. Woke up at 10 plus, played wrestling again, then we went down to have lunch and went home...

Just now was tired, so I fell asleep, and woke up, Xiu Wen was already online...oops...cos I planned to like chit chat with her through msn since she don't like to talk on phone...

Anyway, got to stop here, want to practice guitar again...haha..

0 comments: