Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The meeting at Riverwalk

Yesterday, went to Riverwalk for CGLs and CGCs meeting with the Pastor, the whole thing ended late than I expected though, but it was fun...haha.

Bought 3 char siew bao, ate one, the rest gave it to Jarrett because he was hungry...haha, bless him. Lol...

Vic left at 730, she got appointment though... After praise and worship, Pastor then began to share with us some stuffs, stirring the revival in offices, campuses and stuffs, I was stirred up though, but being stirred up there is no use, we got to really go back out there into the marketplace to do something once again before we can really make a difference... Pastor then began to ask who already has a prayer group in their own campuses or offices, quite a lot went up, which really makes me got to think back, it's really time for me to do something, be it it's with Kenny, or looking for some other people who is the same as me, to really meet up and pray, to pray for a revival, the salvation of our classmates and friends, from a prayer group become a bible study group, and then into a cell group and etc...

After everything, Jarrett and Gary briefed us, which I think that they are actually speaking the truth, it's just that our spirit-man is just not sensitive enough, eg, if a group of only 10 plus people, their praise and worship can be so way louder, why can't our cg do it?
It's really the time to think and do something, which is what Xiu Wen told us before, unless we go out and look at other people's cg, we'll never know how much we are praising and worshiping...

Around 10 plus, the briefing for the youth camp starts, JJ was taking down the information, he took my whole foolscap paper...haha, he said he'll copy one for me though, thanks ah..haha

Anyway, initially I was thinking of staying back to try and see what can I take down to let Xiu Wen know, since she can't be there due to her chicken pox, although I was tempted to go home, but, the rest of them went home, as some of them still has examinations like Gary, and I'm not trying to boast here, but even though I have lessons at 8am, if I don't make the choice to stay, no one will be able to help the cg to take down, but still got to thank Xuelin also, she offered to help me tell Xiu Wen about the stuffs she need to know, thank you Xuelin. :)

While brother Kee Liang was talking, I was initially thinking, will I be given a job to do at the camp, at first it was Cheryl's cg members, JJ and the other guy doing, but in the end I was involved in the stage crew team too...haha, yeah, at least I got something to do in the camp already...haha. I'm so looking forward to this camp...woohoo!!!!!

After discussing outside, we went back into the auditorium to discuss with Pastor CK, then we helped to arrange back the chairs, then halfway, we were told to go back, as it was really quite late for the students, so, Cheryl, JJ and I took 190 home. It was that time then I know that Cheryl lived quite near to me, very near...haha, no wonder last year a few times when I was going home, keep having this feeling that there's someone in the church that lives quite near me...haha...

Had a little chat with Cheryl while walking back, then she gave me a pick when I told her mine broke, and misplaced Ng's pick...haha, thanks again ah Cheryl! :P

Anyway, got to listen to lessons already. I'll blog soon. :D

0 comments: