Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Meeting at YMCA

Initially this meeting was supposed to be at Riverwalk, but it was being changed to YMCA, I didn't ask the reason why...haha

Was a great meeting. Xiu Wen was finally back to lead P&W...haha. Pastor talked about 2 Chronicles, about how powerful fellowshipping is. We then talked about a lot of acronyms, about what we should do as mentors in the camp. Below are the points.

A.L.E.R.T.

C.O.D.E.R.E.D

P.R.O.

3Ps

From mentors to senior mentors we need time, trust, sharing and dialogue/communication.

We then talked about the schedules and stuffs about the camp. Brother Kenneth then briefed us about who is in charged of what...haha, Pastor also joked a lot, everyone was laughing. Lol.

After the meeting, the CGLs need to stay in the room for meeting, I was waiting for Xiu Wen though, and glad I did. Dorothea came out with her, which I didn't expect that, well, she has lessons though...haha. Anyway, went back on the MRT with Xiu Wen, was initially supposed to be talking to her, lol, even though she was doing the talking along the way, but really learn a lot. She really has high hopes on me, which of course, I don't want to disappoint her, I want to do my best for the Kingdom of God!!

Anyway, had quite a number of mock tests on Wed and Thurs, which I'm still not sleeping yet...lol, I don't like Java!! lol...

0 comments: