Monday, July 28, 2008

I want to be renewed.

Hmm, first thing up. Thank you guys for those who encouraged me on my tag box. Haha. Really appreciate it. :)

Anyway, after posting it, I had these reminders of Pastor's sermon, about how the devil come to kill, steal and destroy, about how the devil actually tempt us to do other things, and then when we actually fall under temptations and other stuffs, the devil will actually start to put in all those guilt and shame and whatever thoughts and feelings that can actually put you down and can destroy your life. Come to think of it, why did I fall into that in the first place. I didn't guard my heart well enough, I wasn't strong enough, because I didn't pray enough, that's why I didn't have the strength to defend myself against the devil, I'd been relying on my own physical strength all these while, and that explains why my life feels weird.

Well, Sunday, responded to the altar call that Pastor Derek hold, it's about people who actually want to focus back on Jesus once again, where they had actually 'walked' off track before. Pastor just laid hands on everyone who responded. It's a great thing. And I just hope that after this I can really focus on the Lord again.

Anyway, Sunday's serving usher was quite a challenge, but was fun too. I was asked to serve traffic 2. Which was sort of the important position among the whole traffic marshal. Traffic 2 had to look at 3 places. The gate, the road coming down from 2nd and 3rd storey carpark, the underground park. Ahh... Was quite stressed though, but then thank God I'm able to do it. Haha. Thanks Boon Xiong for giving me to learn. Haha.

Went to look for cg after that. I want to complain. MY CG MEMBERS BULLY ME....AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... lol. They took stupid pictures when I doze off...so sad...*sob sob* I want to change....hehe joking joking... then went to IMM with Nicholas, Wen Shun, May, Kenny. Walked around, window shopping around. Haha. Was really really tired. After bathe, went to sleep at 1215am. WOW. It was sort of the earliest time I slept for...hmmm, I started poly. Haha.. Well, got to continue lessons. Sayonara...

0 comments: