Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Compressing...

Sigh...I wanted to blog this yesterday, but I didn't really got the chance to, so...it's delayed till now...haha.

Anyway, Sunday had a great deliverance service with Pastor Mike, I want thank God for setting me free, and also the person that prayed for me. My manifestation is a bit...hmm, how should I put it...hmm, I'm serving, then I'm seating at the stairs during sermon. I remember when Pastor began to pray for the people, because I'm seating at the stairs, so it's rather hard for me to open my hands because it's squeezy. So, I just bowed my head down and started to pray in tongues. Suddenly, I just began to cry uncontrollably, tears just keep flowing down...I heard people around me were praying for me, but I just can't stop, then one person just came and prayed for me. Cried even more, but after everything, really felt better. I even compared last year's and this year's deliverance, last year was kept coughing, this year was kept crying. Hmm, God really moves in a different way. :) And furthermore, the whole cg really felt the presence of God, which was good!

After service, went down to B2 to help out a little in communion tray recycling, but then asked for leaving early because thought the cg was waiting for me upstairs at lobby. When I reached lobby, they were already at BL, so sad...never mind, so I waited for Hui Tong and went together. The both of us were actually blur enough to actually went to Marina Bay when the cg was actually Marina Square... -_-!!!

Celebrated Rachel aka Mrs Zhou's birthday. Haha. She was surprised though. Took pictures at the stairs of Marina, went to the rooftop of Esplanade, had LOTS of fun, and also learnt more about the second coming of Jesus, and sang and really like mad on the evening. HAHAHA.

Monday nothing special.

Tuesday, hmm, slept for only one hour..haha. Anyway, share something down here. Yesterday while I was praying, I can't believe it, plus worship, I prayed for 40 min. Haha. To be specific, I didn't prayed, it was quiet time more than praying. Prayed for awhile for God's presence to come, suddenly, I felt some force on my chest, I just suddenly fall, and just laid on my bed for awhile. Then I continued praying for awhile before I end. Wow. Will share it with the cg this Thursday.

After school had to do CIP, so no choice gotta stay, actually thought that was the end. I saw Cheryl and Samuel from SPCCC distributing magazines, so stayed and helped them. Treating as doing things and spreading the gospel for God, even though I'm tired, but heart of a servant, is to serve. So I served. Haha. Well, shall not say any further, nothing much to say. Just gotta catch up with homework.

0 comments: