Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm really busy.

Okok, I've been busy last few weeks, so I can't really get to blog frequently. But here I am. Haha.

Hmm, let's start from FOP.

FOP was great. Reuben Morgan, Parachute Band, Rev. Mark Conner, wow, this time round was good!!!! I just enjoy myself so much on the two days! Woohoo. On second night, Chong bought Parachute Band's album, and Ben and I, thanks to Chong, we can take picture with Omega and his band. Woohoo. I think you all have seen this picture, but I just put for fun. Haha.


On Sunday, went to ECP to celebrate Gary and May's birthday. Had fun down there, and thanks to May's father blessing, we had free barbecue. Yeah. At the end, Nicholas, Wei Siong and me, we planned a sudden performance. Thanks to Jian Kun, we got new nicknames, we are "S.H.E."... Nicholas become 'Sei-li-la', Wei Siong become 'Hei-be', I become 'Umbrella'. Sigh... Everybody was laughing like mad. Well, at least it was worth it. Haha.

Last week cgm, was a prayer cg, but it was quite a big faith-step though...I played for the whole thing...Xiu Wen say the duration was like about 4 cgm...wow.

This week cgm, first time playing for both praise and worship. Learnt a new song today. Even though didn't play well, but I believe I will do better next time.

Anyway, hope I can blog more often these few weeks.

0 comments: