Friday, July 04, 2008

I feel so recharged.

Just got back from cgm, and to be specific, it's dinner...haha, because all of us were kind of hungry, so we all went to eat. So I decided to blog, since my mum's in the toilet, and so I might as well blog before my father turns off the modem. Anyway, really glad that Thursday I'm not excused from cg to help out in expo, because today's cgm was just simply AWESOME!!

Xiu Wen say the message was to prepare us for Dr. Mike Connell's services this weekend. Indeed it was a great message. It's about dealing with emotional wounds and inner vows. Quite a number of it seems to match with my life...

After the message, Xiu Wen told everyone that the only way to release ourselves from all these is to forgive those that have hurt us. Well, the only person I just cannot seem to forgive is my father...I just don't know why, seems like I did last year, but this year, it came back again...well, so I lifted up my hands.

When Xiu Wen was going around praying, and while I was singing the song at the chorus part, tears just begin to flow uncontrollably. When Xiu Wen came to pray for me, she put one hand at the back of my neck, immediately I felt something like electric current flow through me, then when she started to pray for me, I started to weep again, the thing is when she place her hand on my forehead, few seconds later my whole body get numb!! And this lasted even Xiu Wen had finished praying for me. Wow. Power and love of God. I just feel so recharged...

But this morning a thing made me felt sad. I'm that kind of person that in the morning that when I woke up I can't find the things I want, I'll get grumpy. Well, I can't find my psp anywhere. I didn't kept it anywhere, I dozed off while playing, so I can't be the one who kept it. The problem now is, who would have taken it...it's just so ironic, yesterday I just made a decision to forgive, and now this kind of things happen. I mean, how am I suppose to forgive even though I know I'm suppose to forgive and I made the decision to forgive but now I just can't seem to forgive? (wow...long sentence..lol)

Arrgh... I just don't want to care so much now...all I know is I better look for something to eat and prepare to go to expo to help out...

0 comments: