Friday, July 11, 2008

Whew...

Wow...yesterday's cgm, first time I played for cgm...wah...I was so nervous...arrgh...played praise for cg yesterday, even though got some parts I played 'Bm' wrongly, but thank God, everything went through smoothly. Wah...was afraid that I screwed up, but still thank God I made it. Ahaha...

Anyway, gotta thank Samuel, for sacrificing his lunch break with his classmates and friends just to coach and guide me about guitar, few hours before the cgm, and also thank Gary and Xiu Wen for helping me along my first time playing...ahaha...(I sound like I'm saying speech...lol.)

Said a wrong word during testimony yesterday...arrgh...I better go eat the whole dictionary up to improve my vocabulary...arrgh...haha...lol...

Anyway, gotta listen to class...

0 comments: