Thursday, July 24, 2008

Jumbling up for the past few days...

Hmm, I know I've not been blogging for the past few days...Haha. Well, here I am.

Hmm, Sunday, did not serve as it was rest week for my team, other than Jason my leader is serving. Haha. Well, finally can seat with the cg again. Haha. Fellowship around. Then gathered together to JP and celebrated KST's birthday. Haha. On the bus 242 there's this group of people making a public noise pollution. Shall not elaborate further...

Monday nothing special. Tuesday nothing too. Yesterday nothing too.

Hmm, today. CG was great. My playing...sigh...don't want to say much. Anyway. I just want to thank my angel!!!!(Hope he/she reads this, haha) Others had one drink, I have 2!! Wah, my angel is 'zai' one ok. Haha. And, he/she is clever enough to use computer-typed letter to me. Ahh...how to guess...haha, well, that's the objective though...hmm, starting to suspect a few...but can't confirm...due to this short amount of time. Hmm...shall see...wahaha...

0 comments: