Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Few days compressed into one..

Ok, I know I'm not online or anything, I'm using Ben's laptop to blog.. haha..

Just want to blog about what happened these few days.

Hmm, 23rd of December, the 1st service in JW building, didn't attended the service, but went to serve for God. This is the 1st time I'm serving, so if I go alone I'll feel a bit weird, but luckily there's someone I know to accompany me, Siyuan, haha, thanks for the companion. We were almost late, so the both of us took cab from Keat Hong, but who knows, we were not late! Really wanna thank God for that, when we reach there, a guy told us that most of them are not here yet... arrgh... Nevertheless, still made quite a number of friends during serving, was fun, although tired, refilling the drinks, refilling again and again, but was fun though, took some of the food to eat also.. :P

The both of us then went to coffee shop to look for the rest. In the end, Wei Siong, May, Siyuan and me went to town, because Wei Siong had to look for a gift for his ministry gift exchange I think...silver in colour is the theme, and at most 5 bucks. Haha. We were kind of good at walking though, from Somerset station we can walk all the way to Far East Shopping Centre...hahaha, and in the end I have to walk back all the way to Paragon to look for my mum, May meeting her friends, Siyuan had to reach home early, Wei Siong had nothing to do, so all 3 of them went off, left me...haha, I had to go back to accompany my mum to celebrate her friend's birthday anyway, so no choice la...

24th of December, Christmas eve, was also fun. Benjamin King and Chong Zhi went for the service, and King got saved! Basically other than this, nothing much happened, it's what happened later. Kenny, Wei Siong, Siyuan and me went to Jurong Point to look for a gift for Kenny's girlfriend. Initially he wanted to buy a musical box, but we couldn't find, so he decided to look for alternative gifts, I'm not sure what he wants to buy, but he's also very funny, went to look for a gift for his girlfriend during the last minute... When I reached home, I went to look for Raymond, and we were considered kind of good, haha. We talked all the way from 11 pm all the way to Christmas morning 8 am... This is the reason I didn't went for the service yesterday, initially I didn't mean to sleep, but who knows, I slept in the end...... Got to apologise, May's present for some of the people in the cg are still with me... yikes!

Christmas day, I went to look for my shoes before the Christmas offer ends...haha, bought a pair of new shoes! Look out for it! Haha. Thanks mum!

26th of December, Boxing Day, I'm at Ben's house now...blogging, going to taunt later...haha, ok, I shall stop here now, go play!!! :D

0 comments: