Saturday, December 08, 2007

Breakaway Youth Camp

Woohoo!! The youth camp was fun! SO FUN! Too bad I can't stay overnight... :(

Well, nevertheless, I spent a great day with the rest of my cg members! It's really a great day, at least one of my slacking days wasn't wasted..haha!

I was supposed to meet Xiu Wen, Gary and Hui Tong at JE at 2, but, I know, I was late...so sorry guys! :P

Had some chatting along the way though, by the time we reached there, we were just on time for the talk......

...to end... HAHAHahaha...erm...okok..

We had a short prayer, then all of us went back to the room to take our bibles before we report back to the room. A lot of 'wars' going on in the room when everyone came back, because there's a lot of bombing, and cheering, and some sort of mini competition led by Pastor CK. We then have ourselves embraced in God's presence in the room. Some of us manifested, some laughed, some cried, some, erm, nothing much, I was one..haha. Even so, it's great to feel God's presence! :)

After all praying, some had to leave, the rest then proceed down for dinner. Wow! Sumptuous dinner! It's a buffet, and thank God, all I can eat! Haha.. I felt like I'm back to a secondary school camp, kind of miss those kinds of camp...

We then went up to the hall after dinner, for the preaching by Pastor CK. After the word, we were supposed to hold this white candle(kind of like the Saviour King video), and then gather back to pray in groups. I prayed for Wei Siong, and he prayed for me. Woo, felt more closer as brothers! At the end, we took a group photo, look at this.

Actually, there should be another photo, with Pastor CK, but catching the last train is more important, so no choice.

Along the way back, Gary sort of emo, then Wei Qiang wants to sleep, he went to other side, Xiu Wen and I then sort of 'emo' and walked to the other cabin. Haha, when we went to Outram park, the annoncement announced that the last train to Boon Lay has left, so no train...AAHHHH, no choice, cab is the only way. Now I still owe Wei Qiang money...haha...

OK, I gotta go now. Yawn....

0 comments: