Sunday, December 02, 2007

New Jurong West Service!!!!!!

Yeah, today is first new English service in the Jurong West Church, wow, the atmosphere is comparable to expo! Guess what, the place is so packed that people had to sit on the stairs! Praise the Lord!!!

Today's message was awesome, it's about confidence, which is really quite true, and I'm very very impacted by today's message. Today was so so packed, very squeezy though, maybe not as squeezy as expo, haha.

After service, all of us went to the nearby coffeeshop to eat, some went home. After eating, some of us went off first, Shamus, Kathryn, Siyuan, Ben and his cousin, and me! Haha...okok, then Shamus suggest go play pool, in the end, only Shamus, me and Siyuan going. I really must say, she really very the blur ah, sigh... Never mind. To pool, hmm, nothing much to say actually, only thing is she really, sigh.... never mind, I think Shamus and I know can already. Hahaha.

I then went back, and I went to Ben's house, to play winnning and FIFA, well, seems like both our skills in respective games haved 'swopped'.. I lost him in FIFA, he lost me in winning..Haha, then I went back home. Haha, now hungry, I'll go look for something to eat.

Signing out!!!

0 comments: