Thursday, December 20, 2007

A touch from God...

This morning, about five plus, I can't get to sleep. This is where everything happens, God is indeed faithful, even though I did something that may hurt Him, He still never gives up on me, I'll tell you people later what I've actually did.

Now, well, this can't sleep thing, I think I've been thinking about too much stuffs when I'm trying to sleep, so that's why I can't sleep, rather distracted though. I think God really has it all planned. Next thing, you see, I suddenly got this urge to sing this song 'Heart Of Worship', so I just sat up, and I went to took the song sheet from one of the prayer meeting, and I started singing.

Next, I then start to sing 'Secret Place'. When I reached the chorus, this is where God start to touch me. Tears start to roll down my cheeks, arrgh, it's been so long...Oh Lord, feel me with Your love again.. The Holy Spirit then prompt me to stop, and so I started to speak in tongues.

Before I continue, I got to admit, I have not been praying for the past 3 weeks. When I spoke in tongues, I recalled what Pastor Kong said last Sunday, some of us christians, some of us are so good in putting up that 'Christian act', going to church and stuff, appearance may look spiritual, a faithful christian, but deep in the heart has long drawn away from God.. But, really thank God, I almost, almost... at least there's this feeling knowing that not praying to God for so long is not very good..

Ok, back to the incident. The moment I start to repent before the Lord, admitting my mistakes, indeed God is faithful all the times, no matter what wrongs we've done, as long as we come before His throne and repent before Him, Jesus is always willing to forgive and forget. God is so so so wonderful. The moment I repent before Him, I immediately cried non-stop. Ah, that feeling is what I have been desiring for, a touch that I've been wanting for a very long time... After crying for sometime, there's this unknown feeling, like something being lifted up from my heart, felt like this burden of not praying to God has been lifted up to heaven, and I feel this joy in my heart. After that I just continued to pray for christmas and ended, and went to sleep.

Morning, I woke up to bring my brother to the children's church christmas celebration. Even though that he went there for the whole service his face was kind of emotinless, but nevermind, I don't blame him, because it's his first time going to this place... Hope that when he grows up one day he'll accept Christ also!!

Anyway, today my new hair 曝光了!!! Arrgh... haha...lol

0 comments: