Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Family Day Carnival

Yesterday, I managed to went to the carnival all thanks to God!! Yeah!! He answered my prayers! I'm so happy! I'm supposed to meet Kenneth and Victoria at Clementi MRT, but I'm late. (oops!) On the way from LRT to MRT, I met a person who's sec 5 in West Spring last year. Her name is Gek Ching. At first I saw her, I don't really know her, so I never talked to her. But then when the train departed from Clementi, we started talking. Haha, that's how I made a new friend. (I also saw her once at the zoo before)

When we reached Expo, we saw Yong Jing up at the front, then we met up with Elaine, Serene, Chun Ping and shi fu, haha. When we are about to leave, Alan, Xiu Wen, Jian Kun and Sherrill. We then went in to Hall 8 after awhile. Wow, we're the first few groups that arrived, and we have the priority to sit in the first few rows!

At first we sang about 2 worship songs, Pastor Kong says he's rewarding 800 CGL and Ministry leaders a new phone! Nokia 5200 and Sony Ericsson W200i.



The Nokia 5200


The Sony Ericsson W200i


Then there's a hip hop dance by the Dance Ministry. After that, Sun came out and sing!! Yeah!! There's one special appearance by Niu Nai, the whole place was so high! Sun also lead the whole place to sing a worship song. That song was nice. When she left, everybody was so unwilling to let her go.

Then we went to the carnival. My God, the carnival cannot be compared to the concert. The queue was so long. For food or for games, all can wait for at least half an hour. Then when it was about 10pm, I went home with Peifen and her friends by taxi. Whew, I reached home before 11. Haha, luckily my father did not say anything. Thank God!!

Chan had just missed out all the fun. He's still sick now. But I'll be praying for him, and my brother, who's also sick. God bless them.

0 comments: