Monday, May 28, 2007

Late before multiplying... :(

Last Saturday, W116 and E448 are officially multiplied! There's the sadness in me, and thinking whether do we still have the chance to meet up.

I was supposed wake up at 8 and leave before 9 and meet up with Yong Jing. When I woke up, my grandmother was feeling dizzy and nauseous again. Man, I have to stay at home, I can't go out at all, because my father is going out also. Man, I cannot go for CGM, die... I'm going to miss the last gathering...Man...

I asked Elaine what to do, she told me to try to come if possible, if not see what can be done, if really cannot come it's ok. Then I started praying and praying and praying. Our God is a loving God, he answered my prayers whenever I needed him, I was finally able to go out! I quickly rush to Serene's house. Wow, they've eaten, luckily while I was waiting for the bus, I bought a currypuff to sustain for awhile. I showed them the video I made specially for the cellgroup. Finally was able to show them my final product, but Elaine and Shifu went out for their company function, so have to wait till Emerge before showing them. They guys are watching UEFA Champione League Final Encore, I reached there and have the chance to see all he 3 goals being scored. AC Milan wins Liverpool, 2-1. We then went to Expo, but while we were waiting for the 'usual' bus to go to Expo, Serene spotted there's a bus specially for CHC to go to Expo, we quickly ran to the other side of the road. Wow! This is the first time we are boarding the CHC specially chartered bus! When we reached Expo, Alan went to the book fair, Jian Kun went for bible study. The rest went to 7-Eleven to buy stuffs. I bought a sandwich to fill my stomach, haha! Then we to foyer 3, chat for awhile then we went to queue up. We went in quite early that time, it's only about 4:05 or 4:10 and we were inside sitting. The Sermon On The Mount that day was great! and so was the service! I learnt about not to retaliate in anytime whenever prosecutions occurs to you, I hope all christians would bear that in mind.

After service, I went to look for my mum to go to food fair. In the food fair, she talked alot of bad things about the church and being christians. When we about to go home, we waited outside for her friend, she speaked badly about christians and the church again. I know why she's so like that, because she's already been surrounded by her religion. I mean, you can't expect everybody to be exactly same like you, even your children, right. Religion, it's the freedom of one people, if you choose to follow blindly with your parents when you are young, there's nothing to say because we are still young, and we don't know how to really make a choice. But, when, we are over 15, we have the rights to choose our own things, especially our own religion. I don't understand why parents don't wanna give their children this freedom. Even if they were of other religion, they are still your kids, right? It's not as if that when they change their religion, their names and faces and parents change. The only thing different is that maybe you'll have one less person to accompany you to do your own religious stuffs. If that's the case, why do you have to give them freedom? Without religion choosing freedom, it's the same as doing a multiple choice without a choice. Sounds ridiculous? I think so too. But think again, doesn't my words make sense? Lol

The above paragraph is not aiming religion, this was only aiming for narrow-minded parents, please give them the rights to choose their own religion...

0 comments: