Monday, April 30, 2007

The test is coming to me

On Saturday, Doctor Robb Thompson speeches really inspires me. He teaches me quite a number of things to use it in my life, and of course, to serve God even better!! Most important, do not do God Abuse!! God Abuse is prohibited in us!

Ok, it's been 3 weeks since I went to City Harvest Church. Guess what, the test...It's starting to test my faith again. It's up to me whether I would stand strong, stand strong in my faith and everything towards God.

Yesterday, I just had a thought in my mind yesterday.

I felt like leaving this world for good.

Well, this, is the actions of the devil. He wanted to influence me, drawing me away from God. Never! I'm going to stand strong! If I can't do it now, I'll never be able to defeat the devil! After being 'counselled' by Peifen and Chan, I felt much better. I had about an hour chat with Chan yesterday night. We prayed together on the phone, and thank God! My cordless phone was beeping all the way when we were praying, and thank God that it lasted for so long! Wow! Maybe another testimonial to share in the upcoming cell group!

This Tuesday is an event organised by my church. I wanted to go to this event, but it seems like it's going to be until quite late. I really wanted to go! I don't know why I just have this desire to go, can't explain, but, I just really want to go! Maybe I'll pray, pray that God can help me soften my parents heart, so that I can join the rest tomorrow.

O Heavenly Father, I sincerely pray that you can bless my friends and I, to be able to do well in this mid year exams, help us to understand the topics easier, help us to remember better, so that we are able to do well, and I know that You will always make us the top, not the bottom, the head and not the tail. O Lord, I sincerely pray that You would really soften my parents' hearts and minds today, so when I tell them that I'm going to this event tomorrow, I can come easily and without and small conflicts with my parents. O Lord, once again I would like to thank You for bringing Benjamin Chan into my life, for bringing me into City Harvest Church, to serve You even better, and I also thank You for bringing the members of the cell group into my life also, as through them, I became the cheerful character I had before, the talkative me in the past. O Lord, I thank You for giving me such wonderful stuffs, friends, and even my brothers in my family. O Lord I thank You for Your love, for everything that You have given me. O Lord, I would also want to pray that I'm able to speak in tongue with You, so that I can communicate better with You O Lord, and I would also like to pray that You would take care of Ben when he's in Pulau Ubin, and I want to pray that you can increase my faith everyday, increase my strength when I'm weak, give me the courage when I'm afraid. And I hope that through You I can become a better person, through Christ I can become a better person. And everyday I can do the best I can to do glory in your name. I lift this prayer to You in Jesus name, Amen.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

god love u and i love you too!>.i m touched!