Wednesday, May 16, 2007

WOW!

Wow! Finally! Thank God! The blogger is fixed. Everything is back to normal. Hallelujah!

Ok, now, Just got back for all of my papers. Man, looks like I had not worked hard enough. My combined humanities and my combined science just managed to pass by 2 marks, whereas my maths, managed to get A1! Yeah! Haha, well, getting A1 now is not much of a use, but I am supposed to get the A1 during my O levels.

Today Mr Chong promised the whole class, whoever gets 5 distinctions get 200 bucks from him! Haha, whereas for me, 4. But, thinking of that, isn't English hard to get distinction for me? Well, I believed with God's strength, nothing is impossible for me. Haha.

Man, today's my mum's birthday. Mum, Happy Birthday!

The emerge conference in CHC is going to start soon, looking forward to it... :P

It's been for like 2 to 3 weeks since I played any soccer. Man, it's like I'm deproving, my skills are wading... Man...

Oh Father, please help us through during our times where we have to make difficult decisions.



This is the picture W116 and E448 and E143 took during Family Day when we are in Expo supporting Sun.

Heehee, gotta go...

0 comments: