Monday, May 14, 2007

Oh Man!!!

This blog is still the same way...the spoilt way.

Why hasn't anyone repair and fix this stupid problem??? Man, I'm feeling very angry about this stupid thing.

My new post page is still the same problem, and I still cannot link other people.

Fine, enough, let's talk about what happened last Saturday. Last week CGM was about prayers and worshipping. We shared quite a number of testimonies, all was summarised! Haha!

After that, we went to Kenneth's Water Baptism. Wow, this was the first time I went to a water baptism ceremony!



This are some of the pics I took from Ruth's blog.

Then we went to service. I saw Pastor Kong touched the leaders on their heads and started to fall back. I asked Elaine why, she told me that it's because God's glory has weight. So when Pastor Kong touches their heads, they will tend to fall back, so as to receive God's glory. After that, not many people going to eat dinner, so Shamus, Yong Jing, Joel and me went home. Sian ah...

Yesterday, I encountered a problem. My mum wants me to go into the temple and hold the joss sticks! I quickly asked Elaine what to do, she told me the best is don't hold and don't go in, as go in and holding means worshipping, and we shall worship none other than Lord Jesus. I told her I'm afraid that I might anger my mum and eventually she might not allow me to go to church anymore. So she told me to pray in my heart, tell God that this is not what I wanted to do, this is not done according to my own will. I did the same thing, and I asked for God's forgiveness. Luckily, nothing much happened. Thank God!

Well, I still hoped that this blog will repair and fix all the problems of all bloggers quickly. And I hope that I can also get better results in the rest of the papers in the coming days. God bless!!

0 comments: