Friday, May 18, 2007

Study with new friend, forgetful me.

Yesterday, went out and study after school with a previous Sec 5 batch student, Gek Ching. I've mentioned before that I met her on the MRT.

Man, yesterday was raining cats and dogs, my legs and socks and shoes are wet man. Unlucky, rain at such a time. Then when I reached, she has not reached yet, because she's coming down from Changi. Haha, so just have to wait. When she arrived, we then walked to Mac at Bukit Panjang Plaza.

Man, it was so noisy there, as there were alot of students down there. Boring... We started doing maths, of course I teached her, haha. Then we just talk and talk about our own stuffs and we forgot to do our work. In the end, haha, we never even finish a page of questions, and I only managed to finish one and a half page of physics MCQ. Imagine this, from 330 until 650, and that was the work that we done. Haha. After that I accompanied her to buy some of her stuffs, then we went home by LRT.

Today, I had PE, I brought sports shoes to school to change, but in the end, I forgot to bring my school shoes back! And I can only go back and take during next monday! God bless me that I'll be able to go back and take my shoes successfully.

0 comments: