Thursday, April 10, 2008

What are friends. (random post)

I just really want to thank God for Ben and Xiu Wen.

Ben, can really share alot of things with me, sometimes when I have problems, he can just share until I can link myself with the correct answer that I'm actually looking for. He really is good at sharing. :)

Xiu Wen, she's really a good leader. So blessed to have her as my leader. :) She immediately smsed me and asked me whether I'm ok when she knew that I shared some personal stuffs with Shifu and Ben. Even though Xiu Wen is like already busy with her SOT and her NTU exams, but yet she chose to be worried me. I gave her my word that I'll work things out and hang on, and told her not to worry about me. Really thank you. :)

Xiu Wen and Ben, so blessed to know them. :)

0 comments: