Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tired...ahh

Just finished bathing after coming back from work...Man, I'm so tired...haha, at least today was the second last day I'll be working in coffee bean...haha...

I'm so unlucky today, being scalded by a metal board which below it was a heater...and somemore I clamped my hand at the cake fridge while I was trying to close the sliding door, and now my thumb still hurts...ouch...

There's an incident which happens on Sunday which I had forgetten to talk about it...I saw a couple quarreling outside church that day.

It was very dramatic...Wen Shun, Kenny, Wei Siong, Jarrett, Rachel and I should know how dramatic it is...

Today, while I was on my work, I saw a weird person on the train...keeps on doing hand signs and actions to the air, and keeps scanning the passengers that walks in...as if he's some sort of police or something...

Somehow he just gives me one feeling...

Eerie.....

Haha...had so sore eyes this morning, and serious flu, and it's just so unbearable when I was walking...can you imagine, when working halfway, you have to visit the toilet just to sneeze? and it was like, 4 times?? Arrgh...

0 comments: