Friday, April 04, 2008

Prayer CG

Yesterday's prayer cg was good. Even though there were only seven of us, Xiu Wen, Gary, Jarrett, Hui Tong, May, Kathryn and me. There's really the presence of God among us, indeed, when 2 or 3 are gathered, there He is in the midst of us.

Gary has rose up as a cgc yesterday. So, a few changes have been made about the groupings, Rachel and Junko will no longer be under me, it will be under Gary, since it was him that brought them in, and Markus will be placed under me...hmm, a little challenging, since I don't even know him and hardly talk to him, since he isn't a regular...

I was shocked about how much I left to give for the building fund!! Initially I thought it was a larger amount, but by the grace of God, what was left is surely enough for me to fulfill!! As long as I get my pay!!

Sigh, 2 problems now for me to to ponder now...I'm currently lacking in money...and also Xiu Wen asked me to quickly decide a ministry to join...erm, I'm still not really sure yet, because ministry needs greater commitment, so 2 choices, usher, which I hope I can serve on sunday and that's it...or like what Ben asked me to go, children church, which falls on the saturday...hmm... I don't know...

Anyway, yesterday, Gary, May, Xiu Wen and me went to eat dinner, due to me lack of money, I never eat, but Xiu Wen offered to share Yong Tau Fu with me, first, her mum has cooked, second, to fill back the half of my Yong Tau Fu which was taken away last sun...so this is to 'cover' back the lost one...hahaha, thanks Xiu Wen!! :)

Anyway, Ben shared something with me on wednesday. Ok, let me ask you something, go think about it. Your walk with God, do you build it on ministry? Or fellowship? Praise and worship? Titles and ranks? Or is it Jesus? Go think about it, it should at least inspire you to walk the correct path with God.

0 comments: