Monday, April 07, 2008

Hmmm...

Pastor Tan preached a great message yesterday!! I was so impacted!! Especially the sleeping time..ahaha.. Ok, everyone thinks that sleeping 8 hrs is the exact time to maintain your good health right, let me tell you now. You are wrong. The exact time supposedly should be 6 and a half hours of sleep!!! Which means, you sleep less, you'll increase the chances of your death, you sleep too much, you'll also increase the chances of your death...

I can't believe I overslept yesterday!!! Xiu Wen called me at 1220, and I woke up at that time.........

Arrgh, I had to cabbed down...my money just flew away again...reached there bout 1250, whew! Thank God!!

Actually, nothing much to share, but one thing I just want to say, I can't take it anymore...

I'm just starting to feel that I'm not close to my cell group members anymore...seriously...not anymore...not as close I felt last year...not anymore...

Does the problem lies with me? Or does it...

I don't know...can someone help me??

0 comments: