Monday, April 21, 2008

Second week of school

Today was the first day of second week of life in SP...need to start adjust to get use to schooling life again... Seriously, I think my class, not bad... haha, because I'm able to talk a lot of crap...haha, especially with Stanly. Lol, and today we were like laughing non-stop for the 2 hour break...

Today, CD lesson, the lecturer was speaking SPCORE values... I felt so sleepy... I think Kenny, Chong and Raymond would know what I meant...Haha

Speaking of Kenny, I saw him at FC 4 today, haha, last Thursday I saw him at the bridge connecting the school and the MRT station...haha.

Yesterday's service, Sidney Mohede came to lead praise and worship. Man, it was great!! Pastor Kong also preached a good message. :)

After service, Kenny, Wen Shun, Jarrett, Wei Siong and I went to Subway to have our lunch...so bored, but at least we talked some jokes and stuffs, haha, at least won't be so bored.

Ok, I shall stop here, I'm going to play games. :P

0 comments: