Friday, September 26, 2008

Sum up...

Ok, before I say anything...WHY MY BLOG SEEMS SO DEAD??? lol. Just some random acts...

Duh..

Last Sunday's message by Pst Kong was so so so good!! He's the man...woohoo...

Ok, anyway, last Friday and on this week's Monday went to gym with JJ, and Friday with Wei Siong and Monday with Kenny(Not W143 Kenny...). Then went to JJ's house to like play FM the whole day, it's fun, but a little embarrassed, because I stayed at his house for too long... But the result was not bad...we completed one whole season within 2 days! Lol...

Anyway, Tuesday had a tertiary meeting with Pst CK, the chapter of Psalms that Pst shared with us was great! After that went to eat dinner with Wei Siong and Kenny, then slack around by sitting at the side of the Singapore River...

Thursday cg...I played wrongly for the beginning of praise song...AHHHHHHHHHHHH...I WANT TO IMPROVE!!! lol...seriously, I really need to improve...

I hope there's another youth camp during the December holidays...lol.

0 comments: