Thursday, September 11, 2008

I don't know what to say...

Have not been updating lately though, a lot of things happen to me lately...be it spiritual or family matters or any other things.

One thing I know is that, thorughout all these crisis, I've got to keep my faith in the Lord, keep seeking strength from Him, that's all I need to do...

Anyway, after all these incidents, I think I should have grown more mature in a sense, well, at least I hope so...haha.

Been slacking during the start of the holidays...past 2 weeks had been going out with cg members to have fun. :) Once was we went to watch this movie called '4bia', kind of lame, but some of the parts it did scared a few of us...haha. Last week went out with Kenny, Wen Shun, Wei Siong, Nicholas and Mabel to Mind's Cafe, then starbucks, then home. Haha, had lots of fun. :D

Been like quite few weeks since I played guitar for cg again, later on I'll be playing again, hope I don't get rusty... :P

Well, got to go, think I should be updating again...haha...

0 comments: