Wednesday, September 17, 2008

One after service Sunday...

Hmm, this week was service week, so I went down to help out for recycling in the morning. Brought guitar along for guitar fellowship later with cg.

Today serving, thank God that the congregation were quite cooperative...haha. Helped to move chairs as usual after the service...

After serving, initially wanted to call Kenny and ask him where are they eating, but they came back just as I was about to call him...and we saw something interesting, an old uncle was performing stunts!!

He took a pen and balanced an umbrella on the tip of the pen, and furthermore, the umbrella was spinning on the pen!! LOL!!!

Went up to cafe with the cg, and then realise that all of us who brought guitar never bring any chords...no choice then, we only can play through memory...

Went into children church's room for the drummer and keyboardist thing...and I screwed up...ok, I'm nervous, and I don't have any confidence while playing it...sigh...nvm...it's over..haha.

Came out saw Tina and SK sitting at our table playing guitar also, so went and played and chatted with them also. The cg then left, Wei Siong came up, Sheng Hong came up also, Leon joined us also, in the end we were waiting for Cheryl...lol.

We then went to JP Mac for dinner. I tell you, that time, I think was the hardest laugh after so long...haha, never had such long laughs until you teared. Man, their friend, erm...don't know how to spell his name though...haha. He's funny. Haha. All of us went back about 10 plus...

Tina, Cheryl, Leon, Wei Siong and I took the train, as Cheryl said the bus is going to wait for very long...on the train to CCK, Wei Siong and I disturbed Cheryl abit, then chatted around. Haha.
Also chatted quite alot with Cheryl on the way home.

Came back home, I just realise I'm too tired and I just doze off on my table until 1 plus...then I went to bathe and came back to play games again...ok ok, enough of games, I think it's time to reduce game playing...ahh...

0 comments: