Sunday, September 14, 2008

Whew...

Went to helped out at the Lantern Festival just now...man, I was so stressed.......

Haha...actually it was kind of last minute though...because this morning I was still sleeping...oops...anyway, Xiu Wen smsed me, I didn't manage to read and reply on time, until Wei Siong called me for quite some time then I 'managed' to wake up...haha. Well, I agreed though to go and help out though, even though I don't know what am I supposed to do there....

Went to Jarrett's house to play and slack around before going down to Gek Poh CC, when I met up with Wei Siong at Jarrett's house, then I know it was Cheryl who called us, which initially I thought it was Xiu Wen...haha.

Well anyway, the stress part is the games and changing of discs....ahhhhh, I made mistakes!! But, I think really can't be blamed though...no one's at fault at this....I'm serious! Haha...maybe I really need to make the right choices next time..haha...

Well, everything's over, played around together with the rest with Pst's son, haha, funny. So fun to play with small children, because they'll really give you all those weird weird ideas which really make you laugh, but still will find them adorable. Haha..

Cabbed home with Cheryl, JJ and Jia Jun. I alighted first...haha...Went home, played games before I went to bathe, slept at 4 plus...lol..

Ok, that's all, I've got another post though...

0 comments: