Tuesday, November 04, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHH

Just doing a short post...I know I've not been updating my blog, half of it is the internet problem, I can't connect to internet both in school and at home!!!!!!

In school I can't connect is because I didn't pay my school fees...sigh...please pray for me though...

Anyway, I'm updating this at Riverwalk!! Can you believe it?! LOL...

Well, a lot of things happened during the two months that I didn't update...

October, F1 event, went out with JJ to shop after he got his pay, went out with Jia Jun to get his new set of clothes, hanging out with Cheryl, Tina, Sheng Hong, Torrance, Leon and Schumann(hope I didn't spell wrongly...) after service, went to K-Box with them during one of the sundays...

Started school already, but I feel so depressed, anyway, never pay money, means can't use school systems. Seriously, I think this kind of poly rule will kill a lot of people, I know that they use this to ensure people pay the school fees, but what if some can't? They didn't even think of such factors, all they say is "We'll help you apply for this, apply for that..." When they apply, things take so slow, but when they take money from us, it's just as quick as lightning...MONEY SUCKERS...crap...lol

Anyway, now is Arise and Build season, a lot of problems in my family...please pray for me if you can...appreciate it... :)

Well, I'll stop here...can't wait for the ASIA CONFERENCE!!!! (I'll have to study...sigh...)

0 comments: