Monday, June 25, 2007

Back to sch...

Back to sch, after a month break. I just felt so tired after not sleepin for I think about 23 hours since Saturday morning! :P This morning during lessons, praise the Lord that is't not actual lessons, it's just speaking, so that's why I wasn't punished even though I was caught, haha!

I really gotta buck in my studies, because it's like 10 weeks to go before my prelims. Looks like I need to find people to study with me, maybe looking for my school friends, maybe Shamus and May? I don't know, I don't even know whether they had the time to come out and study after school.

Really gotta buck up, but I believe, I will do well this time round. Why? Because God will be helping me, He'll give me the strength when I feel weak. He is the source of everything. As the song 'Awaken My Soul' goes 'I can do all things through You, I can do all things through You, who strengthens me.'

Dear Father, I will like to pray for Pastor Kong, that You will give him strength whenever he feels tired. He's been busy flying around and at the same time preparing sermons. I want to pray for the 3 cell groups, W116, W143 and E448. That You will help us to multiply at the end of this year, not in one or two, but let it be in tens. O Lord, I will also like to pray for all the students in the cell groups, that You will help all the students to be able to do well in their upcoming examinations, be it their common tests, their prelims or their national major exams, the N levels, O levels and the A levels. O Lord, I pray that You will help us to concentrate in our studies, let us be more hardworking with Your help O Lord, help us to become the living testimony in our classes, campuses. I believe that You will make us the head, and not the tail, above and not beneath. Father, I will also like to pray for all the working adults in the cell groups, that You will help them to be able to make an impact in their working workplace, they will be able to impact the marketplace and the decision-makers for You. Give them the strength to do that. And Father, I will also pray for Ben, that You will use him to make an impact in the lives of his relatives in China, use him to spread Your gospel, Your word, and Your Love to them. And Father, also help himin his financial so that he is able to buy the 100 over bibles. Father, I will also like to pray for Elaine's nephew, Samuel, that You will bless him everyday when he grows. As I know that he will live his day happily under Your care and Love. Father I will also like to pray for myself, that You will help me speak in tongues, as I really desire to speak in tongue! And I will like to pray for the healing of my left ankle, in Jesus name, my sprained ankle will be healed. I will also like to pray for my two brothers, Yao King, Father I'd like to lift him into Your loving hands, love him, like the way You love us all from the beginning. O Lord, I know You do love him. And Lord, I will like to pray for my youngest brother, Peng Zong. I will like to pray for healing, in Jesus name, his scalded hand will be healed. And Father, please help him to be able to do well in his studies and become a more obedient boy. O Lord, I will also like to pray for my mother, that You will help her financially, and I will like to pray, that in Jesus name, her left ankle will be healed also. And Father, I will also like to pray that, You will help her to open up her heart, so that in the days to come, she will be able to accept Christ, just like I have decided to. I love You Lord, and I thank You for giving me such wonderful friends, and also such understanding mother, even though she was injured, she still allows me to stay for the chalet instead of taking care of her. Hallelujah! In Jesus mighty name I lift this prayer to You, Amen.

Ok, gotta go. Still gotta go pack some school stuffs. Blog again...

0 comments: