Sunday, June 24, 2007

Ahh...Fun, but tired

Just came back from the chalet of Serene's birthday. It was indeed alot of fun, and believe or not, this is the first time I'm staying for a chalet.

Man, there were like so many people down there. First, the 3 cellgroups are there, then there were also Serene's friends. We just had a very short short short cgm, haha, sing song and sharing testimonies. I feel my first testimony like abit weird...nvm. Haha.

Then we went on to the singing happy birthday part, then Ben, Yong Jing and me performed. Man, I was so so nervous... Cos, first time... :P Then Serene saw me beatboxing, she like so shocked. Haha, I don't know why. Maybe first time see me doing this? Heehee. Ah Li also say nice. So paiseh, haha.

BBQ time! Wow...erm...satay, chicken wing, but also, fried rice and fried beehoon! Food, food! Everybody just walkin around, then halfway, behind the board of the words to wish both shifu and Pok happy birthday, there was something more.

Look carefully...A smiley face?

Later, I went out to help out in the bbq-ing, together with Jarrett, JJ, Jason Chong, May, and Agnes. Wah, whole body reeks of bbq flavour. 'BBQ flavour penguin anyone?' :P

This is our masterpiece. :P


Around 11 plus, those not staying went back, but Yong Jing and Shamus and Guan Yi, who did not plan to stay, stayed together with us.


Midnight, Ben and I went out, we went to sing song at the beach. Haha. Then came back. I bathe. Around 2 something(actually forgetten the actual timing, don't even know whether is it 2 plus), Elaine, Xiu Wen, Hui Tong, Gary, Louie and I went to Mac. Then Guan Yi just followed us. But he just doesn't want to join us. I tried my best, telling everything I learnt, but I just hoped that at the end of the day, he can just get what I'm trying to say and open up his heart and start to talk to people. Around 5 plus, Chong, Tong, me and 2 Serene's friend sit at the chalet and talk. Can't get into sleep, so just talk whatever crap that comes into out minds. We then slept at 7.

Some of them went to service, Shamus and Yong Jing went home. Chong, Ben, Tong, Louis, Kun and me were left there. We went up to sleep again, then around 10 plus we went down to pack things and we left. Most of us slept on the bus 401, which was going to Bedok interchange. Then on the train, no space, so just stand and talk.

Arrgh, so tired la, somemore tomorrow going back to school. It's SIAN SIAN SIAN!!!

Ok, I'll blog nxt time... :)

0 comments: