Thursday, April 12, 2007

Getting more bored

Wow, I just realised that it has been more than a week since i ever updated the blog.

Just now went to eat KFC™ with Cerenna and Kalyn. We were talking about blogs, she asked me to update mine, and here I am!

Well, about 3 to 4 weeks have passed since I went back to school. Yes, I have indeed starting to adapt back to that stupid school life, but it seems that the time has become much more slower than last year. Compared to last year, the time seems to be moving faster, but this year it seems like it's moving slowly, although only about 5 to 6 months left before 'O' levels.

Maybe Cerenna is right, I have no close friends around me to talk and study with. Although 5A I know quite a number of them, but they are not as close as people I known since secondary 1.

Well, like the title, I'm getting more bored. I must make sure no 'C's in my grades this time, unless(touch wood), my English were to still remain at C, and my Science only improve up till C. That, I have nothing to say. Somehow, I also start to find that the Chinese boys in my class is getting lamer and lamer. LOL!

O God bless me to go through all these hardships, and bless that I would get good grades. I have full faith that you would help me in whatever hardships I faced, and turn them into challenges as you gave me your strength. In Jesus© name we pray, Amen.

0 comments: