Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Study Time!

Heh heh, I don't really what to post now, but maybe I'll just say about what happened this few days.

Just on friday, after I came back from school, my father asked me whether I want to accompany him to go queue up overnight at a condo, he asked me to ask whether I had any friends would want to accompany me. I asked a few, none of them can go. Sigh... Never mind, I'll go myself. Around the night, I went with my father. About ten minutes later, I started talking to a guy who's playing PSP™, I asked him what would he do if his PSP™ battery gone out. The answer he told me that he's suay. Haha, that's when I made a new friend. We started talking about PSP™, then he taught me about some of the functions that I don't even know, and the new version of PSP™. We then started talking about some of the interesting incidents that happened to our own life. We chatted until about 3:35, then we slept on the floor. Next morning, I received money for queueing up. Haha, easy money... Oops!

Saturday when I came back I went to sleep. When I woke up, I went to eat my lunch, then I prepared my stuffs to go and study with Kalyn and Cerenna. When I was about to leave, my god. It started to pour heavily. I was thinking, god, why must you rain at times like this? Laughing at my luck, I took out my umbrella and walk towards the bus-stop and meet Kalyn there. We then meet Cerenna outside McDonalds™. We went in to McDonalds™ then we sat down at a spot. About 5 minutes later, the rain stopped and it started to shine. Cerenna complained that how come that when she was outside it was raining so heavily and she got wet, and now we were inside, it started to shine. LOL. After that we went to buy some food. Cerenna and Kalyn just bought the takoyaki and said they were full, 'cos they've eaten mac when we were studying. I just bought sushi and went home for dinner.


Look at the two of them studying, I slacking...heehee!

Just now when the three of us were walking home, I noticed Cerenna's face was kind of gloomy. I asked her why, she just wouldn't say. Kalyn say she's done too much maths.

Once again, Cerenna, I may have to repeat myself again and look like a naggy idiot. STOP PUSHING YOURSELF TOO HARD AND GIVING YOURSELF TOO MUCH STRESS!!! I hope you won't start walking back to the route you been through last year, although certain push is unavoidable, but if you are going to push yourself too hard, you might end up stressing yourself more than last year. Next, I'm not trying to be boastful here, I'm somehow good at keeping secrets ('cos I always forget what people told me the previous day and forget it the next day), and sort of a good listening ear, maybe a preacher also? I don't know. (Kinda weird, I know how to comfort people, but I can't do it to myself. Haha) So if you are meeting somekind of troubles and needs someone to speak to, Kalyn and I will be listening to you.

O god, please help Ali, Kalyn, Cerenna, Alvin and me, and others who's taking 'O' levels this year to be able to do well and get good results this year. I have faith that you will be able to help us as my faith in you will get stronger and stronger. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

Wow...kinda long...lol

0 comments: