Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sigh...Boring Life Again...

Sigh, I just went back to sch to ask for whether can I repeat another year, although Mr Seet, the principal said yes, I just don't feel any happiness in my heart. I was just thinking in my mind, 'Man, I gotta wake up everyday at 6 a.m.' Sigh, This is going to be so tired.

Once I thought of this waking up at 6 in the morning everyday, I just feel very boring. Maybe because all my good friends left the school, leaving me and few others behind.

Well, this actually serves a very good lesson for me. I must make sure this year I got to work harder than last year, since I got another chance, I got to work hard to prove myself this year, as this year I have even lesser time.

Some of the phrases in the previous blog that I posted, I need to work on something like that, as the saying goes, 'Talk is Cheap'. Well, even I don't feel like studying now, I still must force myself to, I must tell myself that this is my last chance...

0 comments: