Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy and sad

Well, been back to West Spring for about a week. Starting to get use to the life of waking up damn early in the morning.

I've been posted to 5A, well, I knew most of the people there, so I don't feel very strange there. Still trying to look for ways to improve on my science and combined humanities, and of course, improve on my maths and english too. I'm sad to say that the time between 'O' levels now, although seems far to some people, but to me, it's near. Last year I used to tell myself not to play, study hard, work hard, revise my work. In the end, I got nothing, because I didn't really push myself hard enough back then. For this year, whatever motivation I tell myself, I'm gonna make sure I'm gonna do it. I don't want to stay another year in west spring, or get myself nowhere to go in the end. So this year, it 's time to push myself REAL HARD!!!

For the happy part, although it's not related to studies in any way, but I just feel good enough. Next monday, sec 5A and 5B are going to play a soccer match against 4H. Ali told me to be keeper, and the rest just persuaded me to join. I feel happy that I can play with them. But the problem is, with my wrist injured since january, will I be able to perform well on that day? Well, no one knows. Just hope I don't make any mistakes. -_-

Just now in the afternoon, I went to the motivation talk. At first I thought it was going to be one boring and stupid talk. To my surprise, the person speaking is quite funny to me and I enjoyed it, and I do learn alot. With Chen Peng that clown in the class, the whole talk just burst into laughters when he speaks something funny. Hahaha.

Well, this year, I gotta promised myself to study damn hard this year, no more fooling around, no more playing. I have learnt my lessons once, I don't want to go through this again...

0 comments: