Friday, August 18, 2006

Study hard

Haha, I've gotta study hard now..no more slackin and playin..coz the prelims are around the corner. Few more weeks after the prelims, we will be facing our greatest nightmares...the 'O' levels...haha, just jokin...If u have studied hard, paid attention in class, always do revision, u should have no problem in it...I wonder if anyone who's reading my blog now is like this...well..luck is also important, but, still working hard is the key...

Man, more and more tuition...King wants to join my eng tuition, together with kelvin, and I gotta go to chem tuition with the ppl I have mentioned in my last posting..den my maths with the same tutor of english...well...just work hard, study, revise and listen in class.

My chinese got A2, but i want to retake, in order to get A1, as this one point makes a lot of difference to the overall points...well...haha...let nature takes its course then, we just have to work hard, that's all.

0 comments: