Wednesday, August 16, 2006

F&N coursework

Man, I've gotta do my coursework like hell man...It's like very rush...although the deadline has been pushed back for us...I got like donno how many pages to complete...now still tryin to 'qiong' for it...

Man, tomorrow, i will be having my English 'O' levels oral...die liao lah...i scared i will start to stutter when i start to speak or i will read the passage too weird...shit man...'O' levels sux man...but no choice, still gotta take the exam, it's for our own good, but everyday in our life is "study, exams, study, exams..." It's so borin...we dont even have the time to pick out time for our own leisure time...

I will be going for a new chemistry tuition next wednesday, together with kelvin, cerenna, shirley, jasmine and hui min...I wonder how the teacher will teach...whether is it good or not...but judging from darryl, jing yi and ali's results, I think should be not bad lah...so, just no worries and work hard...

Shit man...prelims...than 'O' levels...arrghh!!! STRESS LIFE AHHH!!!!

0 comments: