Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Doggy gone...sob sob

After school, I went back home. I was preparing to play with the dog as the dog is to be given away soon. But when I open the door, my mum's room was open, I thought my grandmother let it run around the hse, but I look around the hse, I just cannot find the dog. Then she told me the dog was brought down by my mum, then it came back by itself, but she did not let it in, cos she closed the wooden door. You know when I heard this, I was so fed up and upset, I went into the room to cry over the dog.

I was afraid that the dog has nothing to eat outside...I'm scared that it would get beaten by small primary school boys...I'm scared that it might get into an accident...I'm scared of everything...Now that I have nothing left of the dog, only its food, napkin, shampoo (which I did not even get to use it), its toy, and the video I took for him the day it went into our hse...sob sob.
If the dog meets an accident outside, I will never forgive you both for the rest of my live...What I hope now is I hope that god will bless him to find a good owner to take care of him...with food, bed everything that he needs, and I hope that he will be happy, better than my home, where there are two DAMN EVIL person...I hope that the family will just love the dog, like my mum and I do...

In Jesus name we pray, amen......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

jesus dont curse..edit ur post.