Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Dog or no dog

On Sunday, during about 11pm, a yellowish dog came into my hse, tit's kinda cute, my mum said that she want to keep it. I was so happy, coz this is the first time I'm having a dog as a pet. I was so happy that time. Yesterday my mum and I even went to buy the essential things for the dog.

Everything was so happy until my stupid father, he has some kind of aura around him, as dogs are sensitive, it just keeps on barking at him, my father, donno what the hell is wrong with him, threatens to hit the dog. Well, if you tries to hit a dog, it will bark even louder, then my father took his jeans tried to whack the dog, but luckily, it ran away quickly, and it came and sit on my lap. Before he went out, he sarcastically said that this is a beast, not a human, why didn't I hug my brother like I hug this dog.

I feel like telling him that time, how did you know that I did not hug my sickly brother before, did he also show the same care towards my sick brother also? All he do is always beat him hard, even though he is a brain tumor victim. This kind of thing, it cannot be blamed right? All he knows is to take my brother to vent his anger. What else does he know?

Now, the dog will be leaving me soon, either give it to Jane, or my mum's friend. I can't bear to leave this dog. Is it funny? Just a night or two and I have already built a strong relationship with dog? Or am I being too emotional? I donno, and I don want to know...It' s just..I'll miss the dog, after buying things for him, I hate it, I don't want to give this dog away. I really hate it...I just hope that this 1 year old puppy will find a more comfortable home and a dog owner who loves him more than we do, and I do hope that the dog will be happy there...All I wish for is to find a pace for this doggy to stay happyily without being threatened and I can visit him easily... :( sob sob...

0 comments: