Sunday, December 27, 2009

Long Long Ago

Just suddenly felt like blogging after quite some time... haha..

Well, just want to do a recap of 2009 before it ends.

This year has been ups and downs for me... (-.- whose isn't...) LOL

Anyway, just really wanna thank God for where He has brought me to today, be it in cg, my guitar, the people I get to know this year, people that I've already known I get to know them better this year, my ministry, etc... lots to name.

Speaking about ministry, kind of had some stuffs in mind after I 'graduated' from, but along the way I sidetracked, so lost focus. After hearing what Yong Hui shared just now, was kind of reminded once again... So I'll just start planning, in 2010, I gotta at least learn from him and other leaders as much as I can, do as much as I can before I start my 2 year 'jail'... haha

Wasted too much time this year, not a very fruitful one, need to do even better in 2010. :)
Had fun times with different groups of people this year, different kinds of playing styles, different kinds of memories. :) Love it. :)

Just wanna thank everyone around me, the leaders that had been sowing into my life, people that are always there when I needed them, and I really hope that there's at least one thing that I've impacted someone or somebody in their lives this year. :)

Hoping for a better new year ahead, looking forward to countdown!!! :D:D

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! :)

0 comments: