Saturday, August 08, 2009

Made 2 wasted trips before cgm...
1) I forgot that the venue is at church, and I went to NTU instead...
2) I took 179 to go back to church...but it was 179A...it went straight to Boon Lay interchange...

Anyway, today's cgm is great! And we had Koreans coming to join our cgm!! They are here to see what is CHC all about, and what is our cgm like... interesting...

Took some photos with them, they went back to their hotel after that, the rest of the cg went to fellowship at nti coffeeshop... we went at the wrong timing... The place was SUPER NOISY... because there's some events down there... I can't believe I had to talk by shouting... which was uncommon when we were usually there...

Well, tomorrow is going to watch G.I. Joe - Rise Of The Cobra with mum and bro...haha.

PS - The facebook seems to have problem... weird...

0 comments: