Monday, November 10, 2008

Finally...

Yes...finally, I can access internet in my campus...but it's not the school's internet, but I just accessed the wireless@sg, no choice, but this is the only way I can access internet... Thank God that this time round I'm able to log on to the internet, don't know how long it'll last, but I'll just make use of it as much as possible...

Well, things are just getting worse for me...I don't know why...a moment I'm happy, but a while later I'll be like at the bottom of my life...don't understand, and I'm seriously tired...maybe this is what I have to go through during the A&B season...but, it's really tiring...I feel as if I can collapse anytime...

Went for CIP yesterday, and thank God! I'm able to make it on time for the sermon. Whew! Spent the rest of the day at cafe teaching Joshua a bit of guitar, even though I'm not that good myself), but I just teach whatever I know...haha...

I then went to Bugis to look for my mum, and I guess I was really tired on that day...

This morning...sigh...why do I always let the spirit of weariness and depression have a grip on my life??!! AHHHHHHHHH

Phi 4:13 -- "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Guess this will be the verse to pull me up...

I'll reply the tags here...

Abby: Hihi!!

Dayana: HELLLOOO!! Haha, how are you?

Darren: What you talking???

James: Yo!! Haha.

Abigail: Haha, I've linked you long ago, just that I don't really know how to use your tagboard, so I can't leave a msg...haha, I'm so noob...LOL

JiaJun: Haha, thanks for the encouragement bro, think you rarely see me feel so down...I'm known to laugh alot, so don't worry, I'll pick myself up!!!!

mabelngiangology: HAHA...you found me...lol, I'll link you up. Cya!

Well, guess that's all, think I'll update soon...

0 comments: