Tuesday, February 05, 2008

CNY soon...

Heh heh, CNY coming soon, in exact, 2 more days. By then, I got ang pows!!!! But...somehow had a feeling this year's red packets are not going to be much...especially everything has been more expensive lately, so in turn red packet money may be a little lesser...year after getting lesser...

Well, never mind...I'm not that money faced really... haha :P

It's just because I've been real tight in my pocket lately...

Anyway, my house is starting to stock up some new year goods, which is food. Bak Kua, floss rolls...well, not much, but addictive.

Especially those floss rolls, my mum's friend made them, it's so small, you can put the whole thing into the mouth, so, imagine, you're watching a movie and you can like finish the whole container within...erm...if you eat it fast is half the movie? if you eat it slow is 3/4 the movie? or maybe even faster or slower...I don't know... haha...

Next thing, bak kua... My all time chinese new year favourite...although it's not very healthy...oops...shall not start my propaganda here...haha. Well, anyway, everytime I visit someone's house, my first aim, bak kua. It's just so so so addictive... If Shella were to read this, she would surely agree on this, with chop and stamp... haha lol!

Anyway, on sunday, Pastor Tan finished the whole 4F series, started by Pastor Kong! The four Fs are Focus, Forgiveness, Faith and Fortitude! Wow! Impactful series isn't it! :) Went to town after service, Joyce and Kenny went to look for job, Jarrett and his friend Daniel went along, and May and of course me!... haha... About evening time, May, Kenny and me went to look for Wei Siong at bugis, with Kenny going to sleep soon face...haha, and May very boring face, and Wei Siong's guilty look face...ahhhhh... lol, but had fun fellowshipping though... :)

Anyway, going to play game, I'll probably blog again maybe after the new year! :D

0 comments: