Sunday, January 27, 2008

Collecting 'O' Level results

Ok, I know blogging about this topic should be a few days ago, but, it's not I don't want to, it's I can't...

Well, speaking about this, I really feel so happy about it (people please don't call me show off , I really feel happy...), can you imagine, of the 4 subjects I took, I actually improved in 3 of my subjects!!! I've got 16 points for L1R4!!! Wow! That was what I wanted last year, and I got it! Praise the Lord!!!

Well, I got quite a number of people to thank though.

1. Of course is my Heavenly Father, He's faithful always, and Matthew 6:33 does work!!! Thank God for the blessing in studies!!

2. Qi Hui, I got tuition for free!! Haha, joking joking, but seriously, I really gotta thank her for taking out time to come and teach Wei Siong and me, not forgetting Jason Chong!! Learnt science once again from Qi Hui, even though not much, but had fun. :)

3. My school teachers, especially Mr Shah and Mr Khoo. They've both been patient teachers, and I did improve my science through their guidance. :)

4. My beloved leaders, Xiu Wen and Elaine, for giving me all the moral support and praying for me. :) Not forgetting other members that have also given me moral support! :)

5. 5A and 5B, especially Wei Lun, Chie Kuan, Chen Peng, Chin Leong and rest of the gang, had alot of fun getting to know you guys even better, and thank you for your guidance in class when I don't understand, and thanks for waking me up whenI doze off!! :P

6. The fellow 'O' levellers that have studied together with me. Shamus, May, Wei Qiang, Cerenna, Kalyn, Alvin. Not forgetting Wei Siong also, even though he studied for his 'N' level, but we did help each other. :)

7. Last one, hmmm, was wondering whether to put this, but I think I might as well add this in also, thank you Benjamin Chan for bringing me back to church! Without you, I wouldn't have known so many people!! :)

All I know now is that I have to quickly make up my mind on which course to go, if not, I'll be schooless...

Last Sunday celebrated Elaine's birthday, hmm, the surprise wasn't that surprised, but it was a fun celebration though. I'm sure Elaine had fun. :)

I go look at my JAE book...

0 comments: