Sunday, February 11, 2007

Impact after impact

I got 2 impacts in just 2 days...Read on...

I just got my 'O' Level results 2 days ago, well, results don't really seem to be what I've expected...Serves me right for playing and playing, now I'm the one suffering. This was the first impact that i'm talking about.

The second one was during soccer yesterday morning. I was like blocking all the shots during the matches that I've played, but in one match, one stupid idiot actually shoots infront of the semi-circle and instead of tapping, he actually ram it directly to me, towards my right hand also. Normally when a player is down on the floor on the court, the person who has the last contact with the person on the floor will actually go check out the person on the floor, to see whether is he alright. That idiot who injure me, not only did he not come to check on me, not even a word of apology, dude, my hand is sprained, and now I'm typing this with my sprained hand.. This is the second impact. As you can see, the word impact can be used in 2 different ways. Talking crap am I?

Well, better stop here, my hand is feeling pain now, I don't want my hand to worsen...God bless

0 comments: