Friday, February 23, 2007

Bored

These few days i really got nothing to do, I just go around surfing net and see what i can find to keep myself occupied, but, well, none actually.

I have been reading other peoples' blogs lately (of course from the people I knew), i found out that others actually have more things to talk about and typed longer. Sometimes i don't understand, I asked myself, why do you have so much to talk about?

Is it because like some people say, my life is just one boring piece of shit? And others are more colourful than me? Or is it that my life is also aas colourful as others? Just that I'm too lazy to accept and to go through it?

Well, speaking of colourful, the most colourful days in my life should be the days in secondary 4, where everybody come together and mug towards the nightmare, the 'O' levels. Well, actually, the more colourful ones are those that we come together and play, not study. LOL

Well, today I am going to watch ghost rider. I can't wait for tomorrow. Raymond and I, probably chuen wee and boon peng are going to filbert's house. Maybe we are going to play whole day non stop. Haha, well, enjoy while you can. Just relax, problems can be solve this way.

God bless

0 comments: