Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Finally it's chinese new year!

The application for the JAE is over for about a week, I had signed myself up for the music through JPSAE, i wonder will I get in. To think of this, I'm still wondering why did I signed that up, do I really like that course, or just because a passion for only a few moments? And regret when I get in. I heard that I need to go through an audition before I can get into this course. Well, i wonder will I get in. Kinda scared when I think of this.

Well, enough said of this, I don't dare to say my marks when people asked me about my marks during visits. Well, serves me right for playing and playing, no point regretting now. Well, I gotta stop here, maybe I'll post again soon. Well, happy new year everyone!!

0 comments: