Sunday, February 15, 2009

ZzZzZz

Well...lately like to do summarising...don't know why...haha...Anyway, sum up the weekend.

Saturday -- Slept at 6 plus in the morning...playing and studying at the same time... woke up at around 5 plus in the evening...in between till 5 plus I woke up and sleep back... Mom came back, went to watch 'Underworld - Rise Of The Lycans' via internet booking. Then came back...wanted to sleep, but can't, so stayed up.

Sunday -- Stayed up till morning 6, then ate a light breakfast, then rushed out from house at 6:32 am. Reached JE at 7:15 am... which I think was... way too early... Reached church around 7:35 am... helped Xiu Wen to meet up the people who are coming.

Went to Best coffeeshop to eat breakfast... went back to church to do recruitment. Didn't really recruited anyone...seems like people are afraid of ushers...why?? why?? LOL

After that went for NXGen...I can't take it...keep dozing off... but at the ending part. AWESOME. Dev laid hands on us. WOO!!! And it seems that the song 'I want to sing' keeps making me cry... especially the chorus part, I just always have a scene for each sentence sang.

Went to JP with Xiu Wen, Huiling, Ruth and Patrick. Patrick went home after meeting his friend, Ruth went to join her friends, Xiu Wen is meeting her friend to have dinner, so in the meanwhile, Huiling and I accompanied her. When her friend came, we left, so Huiling and I went to take a walk and chit chat.

Who knows, when Huiling and I aimlessly walk back towards the old JP, we met Xiu Wen and her friend walking towards us... Xiu Wen wants to eat BK...LOL

Had a good fellowship with the both leaders, and Xiu Wen friend...Haha.

Well, study...haha

0 comments: